We’re excited to greet this Fall with new exciting fashion hosiery from our European brands. The mock/faux thigh-high tights trend continues for obvious reasons – you just can’t beat that look. Plus it is easier to wear such tights rather than over-the-knee socks or actual thigh-highs that may cause bulges on average legs. Although there is an easy to reduce this effect – wear your over-the-knee socks over plain or lacy pantyhose or tights to smooth out some unevenness.
Let’s have a look at new arrivals, shall we?
These mock thigh-highs tights below have pink, blue and gray tops with a fish scale-like pattern. Great way to add a pop of color!
Gorgeous floral pattern tights with a low-rise lace waistband. Perhaps, our favorites in the entire collection!
We absolutely love romantic crochet tights, and these are made of ultra-soft cotton blend.
Click on images to see these tights or go to our new arrivals section to see all new tights and socks.
During summer, our feet take the most abuse from all the strappy sandals and heels worn on bare feet. This results in your feet sweating and rubbing causing painful blisters. This can be easily avoided with the following hosiery while also adding a fun accessory to your outfit:
(These beautiful anklets with scalloped tops embroidered with silver thread look great paired with silver heels.)
Anklets can be worn in many different ways. Show them off – try cute patterned socks with cropped pants so that they show. Oxford shoes pair wonderfully with ankle socks. If you have great legs, you can brave wearing anklets with platform sandals, just like those models do on catwalks. Experiment away. Nothing wrong with being unique.
Some fashionistas may even fancy sheer trouser socks or patterned knee-highs, which can look fabulous with heels or platforms and a skirt. Basically, anything that looks good on you with knee-high boots would also look good with knee-high socks. If your feet slip in your shoes, go for non-slip sole hosiery.
As the summer heat hits, you are dealing with the challenge of having to wear pantyhose to work or wearing trousers every day. Skirts and dresses become forgotten because bare leg is not acceptable according to your work dress code. Fret not, there is pantyhose and other hosiery you can wear without heating yourself up. Moreover, there is pantyhose that can actually cool you off. That’s right, the knitting industry has been developing yarns for sports/exercising that help your body stay cool and wick moisture away, and hosiery manufacturers are now utilizing these yarns in pantyhose. The new Nilit yarn that Cecilia de Rafael use in their ultra-sheer Breeze pantyhose promises to cool your body temperature and provide a cooling sensation. At only 8 Deniers, these silky pantyhose will be a must-have for your summer wardrobe.
Kunert Fresh Up 10 are another great option with their innovative yarns that keep your legs feeling fresh all day. The climate-regulating Fresh-Fiber neutralizes odors and the barely-there look makes this pair of pantyhose a fantastic addition to summer outfits.
Shop for other summer essentials in our hosiery store by clicking on the image below. Stay cool!
Take advantage of our 10% sale on 5+ pairs of sheer pantyhose, both on regular-priced and already discounted styles. You could save additional 10% on the famous Cecilia de Rafael Vidrio Pantyhose for a total of 20% or on seamless pantyhose Miss by Cecilia de Rafael for a total of 30%! Hurry before the sale is over. Apply the discount code SHEER10 during checkout. The offer expires June 3, 2015. Happy hosiery shopping!
Some of you may know that we’ve been working on updating our website since last September. It took much longer than expected, unfortunately, but… it’s all finished up now! We hope the transition for you, as customers, was not too painful and that you will enjoy the new features and the look.
We worked hard to move over as much information as possible but there were still some losses, such as wishlists and passwords, both of which can be retrieved and reset. We are sorry about that. If you had a wishlist on our old website, please feel free to request that we retrieve it for you.
Please do visit our revamped hosiery shop and let us know what you think via social media or our website!